1776 Again @BludGeonT
01312021-1240 PST - White House

Very interesting here, they've removed the top two floors of the structure in front of the white house, but it looks like they're done and almost as if there are light posts on the top floor now. It's starting to look more like a different contraption, one that rhymes with shallows.

Being that there's no mention of this structure that I can find in the MSM, this means they're tyring to hide something because why wouldn't there be questions about it from them?

Only time will tell and I'll keep my ropes up.. oh I mean hopes.
03:50 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
01 February, 02:43
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Well, I "rope" we get justice ... 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
01 February, 02:22
OMG! GALLOWS! WHAT WHEN WOW!

MUSTANG MEDIC HAS BEEN ON THE GROUND FILMING EVERYDAY AND NIGHT FROM DAY ONE. THERE'S ANOTHER GUY WHO DRIVES IN FROM MARYLAND AND EITHER WALKS THE WHOLE PERIMETER OR RENTS A SCOOTER. SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON! NOBODY'S HOME...

MUSTANG MEDIC RECORDED A FLURRY OF ACTIVITY I THINK ON THE 24TH. COPS, BUSES AND LATER ON FIREWORKS THAT NEVER MADE THE NEWS. NEVER SEEN SUCH A DISPLAY IN MY LIFE. THE LOCALS WERE TOLD IT WAS FROM A KATY PERRY CONCERT. BS!

MUSTANG ASKED GUARDS TODAY WHY THEY WERE TURNING THE LIGHTS OFF AT NIGHT? THEY SAID TO SAVE ENERGY? 😂 RIGHT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boat named Chabua @Chabua
02 February, 08:41
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I thought gallows right away too. If true, it's good that the military is in charge.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 February, 02:15
hahahahahaha 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
31 January, 06:01
its still there intact

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
31 January, 06:02
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I stand corrected , it is being taken down

Patriot2120 Patriot2120 @Patriot2120
31 January, 05:59
It was a Media platform that was built for the Inauguration. It is now being taken down!

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
31 January, 05:35
Here is the one at the white house. They are temporary jail cells and yes they do come with gallows options.

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
31 January, 05:32
here is a pic of one of those buildings. mot the actual one.

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 04:24
Looking all drab, cold and chilling!!!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
31 January, 04:04
If you watch Pres Trumps inaugurationon yt, the lobe 8 hour one, towards the end you can see the parade and you can see where Pres and FLOTUS walk into the smaller are and it's right in front of the white house. This is directly across where they are sitting. It's some sort of viewing level for reporters is what it looks.

Eric Larson @ericman375
31 January, 04:10
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
the problem with that analysis is why did they finish painting the stairway days after the Biden inauguration if it was just a media platform for the inaugural parade?

Eric Larson @ericman375
31 January, 04:46
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
i just watched the trump inaugural parade. thats a completely different structure. the big thing here is on biden inauguration day, the current structure was definitely incomplete. they've completed the stair railings and finished painting in the days AFTER the inauguration. plus this structure is MUCH bigger than the 1 from 2017. so not just for media.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 03:55
Very. Very interesting