LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
How do you win a fight?

Just have to really put some shoulder into it…
04:34 PM - Feb 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 January, 10:01
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
OR also another saying put some backbone in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 January, 02:22
You all with your profound comments and I’m just over here thinking this dude has some powerful underarm odor. Hey, you could fight with that! 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 09:57
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😂😂🤣 That would work!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
14 February, 09:01
Dont know why,but i got goosebumps🙏

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
14 February, 08:06
I was literally just massaging my shoulder... syncing left right and centre.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
14 February, 07:54
Wow, thats crazy - I've been fighting this battle for years and now suddenly I have a shoulder injury - dark forces at work??

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
14 February, 07:51
Becklin's Star?

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 February, 07:09

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 February, 06:25
Home

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
19 January, 10:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏💖😇

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 January, 11:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sphinx ... Cat !!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 February, 04:36
Betelgeuse😎

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 February, 04:39
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😎🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 February, 04:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Johnny will it blow ? 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸