Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 February, 12:26
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Being a fair skinned freckled redhead....my dermatologist swears I need to stay out of the sun....slather on sunscreen....wear hats....cover up....and go in every six months to have pre cancer spots removed from my face and body. I'm thinking these things are more due to all of the "precautions" and the chemtrail chemicals...than they were ever about the actual sun. Do I burn...yep...within like 10 minutes...but...is that also because of the chemicals in the sky???? hmmm.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 February, 10:44
I am solar powered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 February, 09:37
Nothing feels better than the sun on the skin and a jump in the sea...
The skin covered with salt in the sunshine is simply fantastic
No better doctor on Earth❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 February, 09:38
That is also why they wanted people to isolate indoors for "covid." Lack of natural Vit D weakens the immune system.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
14 February, 11:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It's also why they spray chemtrails. Lack of Vit. D is the #1 factor leading to death from many illnesses such as flu (covid).

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
14 February, 09:32
I haven't worn sunscreen ever because everything looks better with a tan 😂. I stopped wearing sunglasses 2 yrs ago. I think the sun shines different than it used to. The light is different

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
14 February, 10:13
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I agree. The light is different.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 February, 12:22
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I noticed that as well.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 February, 08:49
They INTENTIONALLY made sun screen TO give skin cancer, and then say the sun was evil. YEP>

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
14 February, 08:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
yeah they did ‼️✅