👇WHAT....?
🤔MEANING??
Anyone....
12:05 AM - Feb 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Taking_Babylon in this post can reply
Christie Bo. @TruthAndLight
14 February, 01:03
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Until we establish exactly what's happening, I wouldn't believe everything I read on the net! Her account could've been hacked. Someone could be trying to separate her from her followers. Because the cabal is on the run and will attempt to destroy any DJT supporters, I'd take this with a pinch of salt. Remember the so-called "fight" between Flynn and Linwood? Well, it never was and is non-existent. The cabal was trying to split DJT supporters and stir the pot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
14 February, 12:18
and yet HER/HIS icon is to the right on my screen here ion anonup under 'Who to follow"...what say you Kobayashi?.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
14 February, 12:25
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
🤔I dont think Kobayashi "knows"....

This is weird....

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 12:09
what in the world?