Paula Lee @Paula313
you all are so awesome!! all the information put out this morning was all flowing from one to the other with the knowledge i am being guided to follow, in my path. Some brings me sadness and pain,but is is part of the process of truth and breaking the veil and to my life hope of love and peace for our existences. please all, so important right now to show, the love and light. we were being shown all along in my opinion, but even with my 70 years of experience and knowledge i had no ideal of the reality. President Trump knows and him and some others have been showing all along. we really do have it all, inside us. we just have to do the work and get there. Each of their own free will, even if it takes many lifetimes of coming back. we will come back with knowledge of our previous life lessons so we dont have to repeat previous life lessons. but i am still trying to figure out if i am nuts from all the happenings going on right now. you will know, when you reach 5th dimension as
10:57 PM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Paula313 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Lee, click on at the bottom under it