MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 February, 06:25
The whole practice of giving birth in a hospital was to support the registration and enslavement of new humans. It is completely unnecessary with rare exceptions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
I'm in New Zealand and had my baby at home under the guidance of a wonderful American lady called Wintergreen. She had travelled the world and learned from all the Native original tribes the truth of natural childbirth. She ran a course called The Pink Kit which taught us the natural ways. My second child was born at home 9 minutes after the Independent midwife arrived. Below is information on The Pink Kit. The first experiential comment is from Vicky C. She was my midwife in 2002 and 2003. Home births are an amazing experience. https://birthingbetter.org...
07:13 PM - Feb 13, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ehcor in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 February, 07:27
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Home births are an amazing experience! I helped my 2 sister's deliver their babies. One was a perfect birth (delivered while still in the water sac) and her baby girl was born with lavender eyes. ❤️ It's a beautiful thing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
13 February, 07:40
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Oh wow, Lavender eyes! 💜 My first was born in the birthing sac. I'm not sure if you know (it's called a Caul) apparently it is considered good luck. A Caul means you will never drown. Sailors used to buy the dried Cauls and carry them with them for insurance that they would never drown!