MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
The whole practice of giving birth in a hospital was to support the registration and enslavement of new humans. It is completely unnecessary with rare exceptions.
06:25 PM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
13 February, 07:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I'm in New Zealand and had my baby at home under the guidance of a wonderful American lady called Wintergreen. She had travelled the world and learned from all the Native original tribes the truth of natural childbirth. She ran a course called The Pink Kit which taught us the natural ways. My second child was born at home 9 minutes after the Independent midwife arrived. Below is information on The Pink Kit. The first experiential comment is from Vicky C. She was my midwife in 2002 and 2003. Home births are an amazing experience. https://birthingbetter.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 February, 07:27
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Home births are an amazing experience! I helped my 2 sister's deliver their babies. One was a perfect birth (delivered while still in the water sac) and her baby girl was born with lavender eyes. ❤️ It's a beautiful thing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 February, 06:34
I have seen you post this before and agree that would be ideal but there are far too many people who would die at home. I am one of them. I had my first at 40 and second at 42. I would have died. So many first time parents were my age then. Both my sister and I had 2 c sections so my guess is that it wouldn't have mattered even if I was younger because she had hers in her mid 20s.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 February, 06:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I think the instances of those births will be far reduced when it becomes known that the entire medical system is fraudulent, and these health issues are not natural but created by big pharma practices/

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
13 February, 06:32
Had my youngest four at home. The older two in the hospital. I would take home-birth over hospital any day provided one is not high-risk. I wasn't. However, sometimes I wonder about the "expert's" advice. I thank the Living Lord for giving me the chance to stay at home. None of the four at home needed treated for jaundice. Both born at the hospital needed treatment...both of them had the vitamin K shot at birth. The youngest four did not receive that shot and were healthy.