Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 10:11
Reality...It's a comin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 February, 01:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is coming Sir? I've watched, listened and researched since March of 2020 when they first put out the airline stops. I've always hated politics as they are all liars so always voted for the one that best represented me which was 3rd party, like Ross Perot. But everyone said I wasted my vote. I say that I at least voted who best represented me. They said they'd get nothing done but look where we are now having everyone just voting for the 2 party system. I'd say it's not better at all. We should have all voted who best represented us.

Back to my question though. If what is to come is a revolt of the people I can tell you that most people here in the US are not going to get up to revolt. They're all working to feed their families and keep food on the table. It's going to take something huge to get people in the US to get off their computers. This dull drum of stuff coming out the last 2 years is not going to do it. If that isn't it what is coming? All do respect Sir. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
IMHO the truth being revealed about what they have done and continue to do to the children will bring us together in revolt against the elite
10:37 AM - Feb 13, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it