Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
18 March, 01:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
holy robot .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
12 February, 04:31
I THINK SHE IS A ROBOT. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
11 February, 01:10
👏👏 a whole new world sister

McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
10 February, 12:56
what about the 13 families? Based on what she said, either:
1- the 13 families do not exist
2- the 13 families have already been taken out by the military
3- the 13 families are controlling the trial by not allowing their names to be mentioned.
there may be other reasons but this is what I've come up with so far.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 April, 06:41
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
13 families gone. assets seized. So it must
be some other reason.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
09 February, 08:52
I hope we can get past this hollywoke make up shit , those fake lashes ermergerd

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 February, 11:06
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Which ones? At lest her eyes bling 😂 Look at the darker skin woman on Fox News, her eyelashes like this one never blinks 🤣 So tell me who is real and who is not?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 February, 01:11
👀 For Real[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔 + 🇺🇳 [UN] rather MAP!
https://odysee.com/GrandJ...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 February, 11:06
Victor!!! ThanQ!!!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
08 February, 10:04
She missed the most important one, George Soros.

Q 1011

MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q

Mirror
Q 1101
Who is arranging the PRIVATE meetings
Follow the family.
Re_read drops.
Q

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
08 February, 09:24
Love it! I came across her video on tiktok. I'm ready! 💪💥

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 February, 06:54
Reptilian look alike

Guin Evere @Guinevere
08 February, 09:11
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
She is smart but I had a hard time getting past the tarantula eyelashes.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
08 February, 06:09
Here is that site.
https://www.grand-jury.net...

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 February, 11:16
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I’m watching now.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
08 February, 06:08

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
08 February, 04:31

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
08 February, 04:31

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
09 April, 01:17
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Orange rope bad!🙃🙂

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
08 February, 04:19

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
08 February, 04:16
I hope truth and justice are above the DS! You understand?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 February, 04:05
“Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.”

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 February, 03:49
TS 911- I am ready 🙏

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
08 February, 03:49
Is this Sophia???

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 February, 03:30

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
08 February, 03:28

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 February, 03:25
I was mesmorized by her eye lashes. Missed everything she said!

Elizabeth Ferguson @ZenWolfen
08 February, 06:23
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I thought the same thing...but I am able to multitask, and I also know what she was talking about as I had already watched the opening statements on Rumble. I admit to being old, and I just wish these youngens had some idea of just how lovely they really are...without all the make up and those distracting fake lashes. Good thing is, given time, they perhaps will...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 February, 06:53
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😂

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
08 February, 02:05
Watching it right now!

Soul Shine @soulshine
08 February, 01:41
Post time stamp = 9:11 - Nothing is coincidence.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 February, 01:35
Amen, Praise God, goosebumps!!!🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 February, 01:43
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
omg omg omg omg
YESSSSSSSSSSS

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
08 February, 01:34
Her eye lashes are signaling morse code, did you catch the secret message?

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 February, 08:09
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Really? What did she say?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
08 February, 01:07
NCSWIC...NOTHING
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin' (Official Audio) - YouTube

“The Times They Are A-Changin'" by Bob DylanListen to Bob Dylan: https://bobdylan.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the Bob Dylan YouTube channel: https://bobdylan...

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 February, 01:05
What is coming Sir? I've watched, listened and researched since March of 2020 when they first put out the airline stops. I've always hated politics as they are all liars so always voted for the one that best represented me which was 3rd party, like Ross Perot. But everyone said I wasted my vote. I say that I at least voted who best represented me. They said they'd get nothing done but look where we are now having everyone just voting for the 2 party system. I'd say it's not better at all. We should have all voted who best represented us.

Back to my question though. If what is to come is a revolt of the people I can tell you that most people here in the US are not going to get up to revolt. They're all working to feed their families and keep food on the table. It's going to take something huge to get people in the US to get off their computers. This dull drum of stuff coming out the last 2 years is not going to do it. If that isn't it what is coming? All do respect Sir. Thank you!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
09 February, 11:32
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Same was said of Canadians. They are typically more passive than Americans but look at them now. Doesn't take millions taking to the streets to spark massive change.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 February, 10:37
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
IMHO the truth being revealed about what they have done and continue to do to the children will bring us together in revolt against the elite