Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There's a bug in Anonup - if you start a draft post with images on one platform, but don't post, those images are attached to your next comment on an unrelated thread, and then not posted when you do post your original message.
08:08 AM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 February, 09:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yeah it is aggravating for sure but it has been this way since the start. Idk if not worth fixing or if no one has ever actually mentioned to @administrator
Thanks Martin hope you have a fabulous super bowl day, puppy day, just a beautiful God day really.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DRock 4Real @DRock
13 February, 08:59
More than that. I am new here and tried to upload a video for my first post. It seemed to be uploading at 90+% and then suddenly the upload disapears. No error message or guidance such as file is too large...just gone. I tried 3 times. Sort of turned me off. Bad first impression.๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
13 February, 08:11
๐Ÿ‘Thank you

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 February, 08:11
yes, done it Martin. You know working bugs out takes years and is the most time consuming thing in programming. I would assume when the upgrade comes they are fixed, although this is a continuing endeavor forever for any software developer

arba happihr @arba
13 February, 08:13
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
When is the upgrade coming?