QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
15 January, 07:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NCRattler84 in this post can reply
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
15 January, 10:21
In response HellFire Larry84 - blueck to his Publication
Your Federal Reserve Account with your Birth Certificate as a Corporation, you are traded on the stock market. You have a private social score, political affiliation, religion, sex, sexual preference, voting history, donations, life expectancy, labor force production, health etc. Your name on ur Birth Certificate is Capitalized cuz ur Birth Certificate is a Legal Corporation bought, traded n sold every single day. Find the movie Kymatica it will explain it all ~ maritime law ~ who knew? lol same with ur license n any other govt document. We ARE LITERAL CATTLE to the Central Banks n theirOwners

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HellFire Larry84 - blueck @NCRattler84
16 January, 09:50
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Thanks RR - knew most of that. Just explained it to my wife. Sick. What's the acronim TDA specifically ? do you know? #NESARA // #GERSARA

Brother Bill @Brother_Bill
20 January, 11:46
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
I am somewhat familiar with Maritime admiralty law. But when I went to find the movie you suggested the result I get esoteric agenda. Is this what you were referring too? I don't think I am looking in the right place.