QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
15 January, 07:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HellFire Larry84 - blueck @NCRattler84
15 January, 10:01
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
what's TDA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
15 January, 10:21
In response HellFire Larry84 - blueck to his Publication
Your Federal Reserve Account with your Birth Certificate as a Corporation, you are traded on the stock market. You have a private social score, political affiliation, religion, sex, sexual preference, voting history, donations, life expectancy, labor force production, health etc. Your name on ur Birth Certificate is Capitalized cuz ur Birth Certificate is a Legal Corporation bought, traded n sold every single day. Find the movie Kymatica it will explain it all ~ maritime law ~ who knew? lol same with ur license n any other govt document. We ARE LITERAL CATTLE to the Central Banks n theirOwners

Brother Bill @Brother_Bill
I am somewhat familiar with Maritime admiralty law. But when I went to find the movie you suggested the result I get esoteric agenda. Is this what you were referring too? I don't think I am looking in the right place.
11:46 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brother_Bill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brother Bill, click on at the bottom under it