Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Get ready to have your mind BLOWN!

Who is Q? One major breadcrumb down the Rabbit Hole 🕳🐇 of this mystery is that:

It cannot be a coincidence that the Agent Provocateur from Joseph Conrad’s novel ‘The Secret Agent’, is known to his Secret Service contact only as the symbol for a single Greek letter, Delta, which looks exactly like an upside down Q (δ).

Q signs off posts as Q + DELTA more than once.

Book published in 1907 = 1+9+7=17 = Q

Main character instructed to make a Plan (The PLAN) to set off a bomb (how many BOOM’S are in the drops)?

Anons are referred to as AUTISTS. One of the main character’s has Autism.

A major theme to the novel is that the best way to help people is to let them see the truth for themselves (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH).

“There is an inevitability about history which will lead mankind ever nearer to a better future.” (FUTURE PROVES PAST).

How Many Coincidences Before Mathematically Impossible?

Read the Novel for MANY more CLUES.
04:44 PM - Feb 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
What is Real @Caius
20 February, 09:55
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I've often thought Durham was Q. at least a close ally. same day durham sworn in Conn, q first post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 February, 07:09
Good work!
Triple agents indeed.
1907 - ditto with Ingersoll Lockwood.
Many pieces fit together.
The book is pretty good, started reading first couple of chapters and it really draws you in. One thing re: Q, is that MI6 also had a Q, a real one, not just the Ian Fleming's Q. So it would make sense to use that reference, only "flipping" it into the Delta sign.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
15 February, 12:40
Thank you very much! Just ordered the paperback version as I wanted the physical book.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 February, 10:00

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 09:57
Nana will be your 107

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
15 February, 12:41
Here it is in PDF free https://booksvooks.com/scr...

Jack Anon @jackylope
15 February, 03:42
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
google has blocked the download...

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 February, 10:23
I know a Secret Service Agent that fits A. Verloc’s character.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 February, 10:28
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Yes ! Imagine being constantly surrounded by those degenerats.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

13 February, 11:41
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Agreed and agreed!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 February, 08:24
Hammurabi YOU ROCK! Blown away!

Carey Lou @Careylou
12 February, 07:08

13 February, 11:40
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Thank you for that, I should have thought to put a link to the book with the dig :)

Carey Lou @Careylou
12 February, 07:04
Thanks for the recommendation - will read it