Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I thought this was one of the best things I’d read in quite awhile but it didn’t get much attention. I don’t think people like to read more than a meme, anymore. Anyway,
03:38 PM - Feb 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 February, 02:49
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank you for posting this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 February, 01:08
Yes, incredibly powerful post! Speaking for all who have experienced what is described which is so very many.....and the children. That is the absolute most horrendous aspect of it all--it's beyond comprehension what those psycho/sociopaths are capable of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 February, 04:55
😍🙏 BEAUTIFUL !!! WE LOVE YOU CANADA WE ARE WITH YOU ALL IN SPIRIT PATRIOTS STAND - LOVE PATRIOT AMERICANS WWG1WGA WW

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
12 February, 04:39
Absolutely beautiful and powerful! So greatful for all the truckers!

Emma ElT @auntieeme
12 February, 04:34
🙏🇨🇦🇺🇸🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 February, 04:17
we are not alone...

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
12 February, 04:16
Truly inspiring! 💖 Thank you for posting!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 February, 04:15
Beautiful. Thank You for sharing again

Numbers 6:24-26

James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 February, 04:12
I THOUGHT OF GOING AROUND TELLING ALL THE TRUCKERS AND EVERY PERSON WORRYING ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON THAT THIS IS ALL JUST PART OF THE MOVIE, DON'T WORRY BECAUSE EVERYTHING'S ALREADY BEEN TAKEN CARE OF SO ALL THIS RESISTANCE IS UNNECESSARY ?

OR IS IT?

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 February, 03:52
I’ve saved this to show to anyone who believes the lame stream media that these Truckers are violent terrorists. Hard to fathom how many actually think the people don’t have a right to redress their governments with peaceful protests. No wonder this fight has gone on for so long. We’re not just rising up against our governments, we’re being pulled back by people who’ve forgotten their Constitutional rights as free human beings and that the government was built to work FOR us.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
12 February, 04:25
The CIA Media is labeling ALL Truckers, Patriots, American Loving Citizens, Mothers and anyone who speaks against ALL the Tyranny in the US as TERRORISTS. What does that tell you?

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
12 February, 04:26
I'm confused! BLM and Antifa burned down buildings/Ambushed cops/Rioted/Blocked Bridges and Looted ant the Police Stood down while Democrats were donating money (Go Fuck Me)! Do You SEE what's happening in Canada? The Opposite Demonizing Peaceful protests and blocking their funds! The Truckers worked thru the Planned-Demic to keep us stocked with food! They are saving the Planet from this Big Pharma/Deep State/CCP Cartel!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 February, 03:51
Beautiful ❤️

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 February, 03:46
GO ON, I DARE YOU. FUCK ALL THE MEMES AND READ THIS. IT PEELS AWAY THE VEIL, WILL FILL YOUR HEART AND BRING YOU BACK TO THE UNDENIABLE "SPIRIT".