SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
"Since he was at Brown, John had been studying his father's career by reading his papers & books ... biographies & history, by trying to wrap his mind around the ideas of leadership, power, politics & what it meant to be a Kennedy. In John's view, that pressure didn't come from what he felt his father expected. 'All these people have expectations of me because of my father, ... but I believe he would have wanted me to be whatever the hell I wanted.'

One time when we were kids, we ventured into his father's bedroom, next to his mother's, in the Hyannisport house. It had not been changed since the President had last used it. There were golf caps in the closet ... framed hand-painted birthday cards from Jackie to Jack. ... There was also an old seaman's chest... John opened it: In the President's distinctive scrawl, on yellow legal pads, were his notes ... John had never seen them before & quickly shut the chest, as if he had opened Pandora's box."
-"Forever Young," by Wm. Noonan
09:37 PM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 February, 02:13
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Never in my wildest dreams.
Secrets unfolding right in the front row.
Awesome insight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlilaly Four @charlylaly
23 February, 02:12
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Come on you came show yourself right now or I will not like you when you desire to came out. That's it, I said it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 October, 06:37
In response Charlilaly Four to his Publication
Real mil and them ain't coming out cause of that. lol They don't do five point power presentations online, BUT I feel ya. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 October, 06:41
In response Charlilaly Four to his Publication
🤣😂😂I get it though, walking into k skewl, I was like FK this WHOLE system, and still just as impatient. lol