Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 10:41
A reminder to the fun times on Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I poured my heart into that platform and it’s still upsetting to see snippets from the past. At one level it’s just an avatar and no big loss. But at another it was a mass of loving people pulling together and a ruination of work and human connection. Maybe the mass deplatformings are our modern Aldxandria library moment?
06:42 PM - Feb 10, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 February, 11:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
i have a lot of your tweets ill put them together for you one day real SQQN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
11 February, 06:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin,

I work very hard every day making content like this. Please check me out. You will see my quality of work in the first several minutes. Unlike you, tho, I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

Here's today's...

Indictments Unsealed Worldwide On National TV! The Justice Phase! No Mercy. No Deals!

https://rumble.com/vupnay-...

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 February, 11:43
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
id love to share your work on telegram! this is how we win by sharing others Patroits messege. WWG1WGA 🐸

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
12 February, 11:48
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
💀✔️🔨⌚️🙏🏻