Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The timing of everything right now seems to be planned...

- Immediate ending of masks/mandates
- Inflation panic in the media
- Rumors of Russia cyber attacking banks
- B1d3n EO on crypto coming
- Ripple VS SEC
- Trump patiently waiting while firing up his base
- etc etc
01:39 PM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
18 February, 05:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I worry they want to have everyone drop their guard. I still see ulterior motives for any decisions coming down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
11 February, 12:34
Setting the pieces for 1776 2.0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 February, 12:15

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 February, 11:31
Lots of talk about mattresses and off-shore gambling/ships…

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 11:16
Juan did say that all the shit is gonna hit the fan at once.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
10 February, 09:28
Immediate shutdown of moronic mandates in blue states.
The science didn’t change. The polling did.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 February, 06:26
What about another Virus set out to freak out the masses?
I hope NOT! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 February, 02:25
Perhaps (likely?) many of [them] have been given a peek inside their 'sealed indictment' and offered a choice –– 'an offer they can't refuse'.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 02:34
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
How many are acting so their legacy remains intact??

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 February, 03:51
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
If children were involved none should get any deal!!!

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
10 February, 02:05
Absolutely, DOQ you're right. Husband and I were talking, I worked in corporations all of my life before retiring in 2021. There's a MUCH BIGGER PICTURE here going on behind the scenes. We can all SEE it and FEEL it. Dem. Gov. Sisolak in Nevada just lifted the masking. However, it won't get him re-elected. All the ducks getting put in a row for the next phase of the re-birth of the USA. That's my 2 cent opinion.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
10 February, 06:44
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
how will all the mask police feel fulfilled now?!!??!!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 01:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏God plan .

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 February, 01:41
😂Have to admit the Crack Pipes were a funny add on🤣 The left is silent on it.

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
10 February, 01:47
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I sent a joke on the crack pipe story to my liberal brother in law. His response: some states have been doing it for years