Boooo BooBoo @Boooo
❣️I just had an emotional moment.
God bless you truckers, hold the line ... hold the line
12:34 AM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Boooo in this post can reply
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
10 February, 10:30
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 February, 05:04
Hold the line!!!
Let you heart break open, be emotional, feel alive, spread that love and never give up
We are strong AF Patriots
Even more because we get emotional
I love every single one of you❤️💪🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 February, 02:22
Just think if a child is 3 or 4 yrs old they dont even remember a time when there were no masks!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 February, 02:08
Just when I think I can't get anymore emotional I see a video like this! It's always been about the children! God Bless the Truckers! Please keep them safe and give them the strength and courage to Hold That Line. To all the Truckers: THANK YOU! WRWY 🙏🙏🙏

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 February, 01:43
🤗awwww i almost spurted a tear

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 February, 01:39
😢👍🙏❤️

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 February, 12:54
"The President's "Right Hand Man" is with US on FB[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔