Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
06 March, 08:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
‘one day to freedom’
wouldn’t this be bliss 🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
06 March, 08:07
Fooken Shit Must 🐝 Flat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
05 March, 09:42
Impossible to tell from this pic . The science say 8 inches per mile . I dont see it . This example you have provided shows an insert that is not of what it says it is , note the cifference in the clouds . And furthermore the brightness toward the center only absorbs the noticeable difference between the water line and sky horizen . This pic is misleading at the least .

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
05 March, 06:35
Looks like the Earth is much much bigger than what we think...
Is Antartica actually in the Ecuator on the real/full Earth?

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
18 February, 10:58
Thank you VK.
-Manny

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 February, 05:02
explain this then?????
https://youtu.be/hin3P9zdv...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 February, 05:10
The water isn't at a slight angle; the red (level) line is 😏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 09:53
View from small aircraft - has horizontal curve

Patriotic Lynn @Lynn1776
10 February, 09:27
This Flat Earth stuff is very interesting. If i was still on Twitter, I would drop it on leftie timelines and say Wakey Wakey. I think it is more difficult to get the info out there these days. i enjoyed doing that with Joe M video.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 01:27
Indeed. Flat and stationary as our Father made it.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 February, 12:20
Bought a P900 didn't ya... lol

... Fighter @Fighter
10 February, 08:26
Shine the light

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
10 February, 05:58
I know one thing for sure, it’s not a spinning ball.

NEO ONE @Neo
10 February, 04:17
TS 15:35
Drop 1535

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
10 February, 03:21
In the not to distant future, we will all be like Eddie...

(Doesn't matter if you believe it's flat, until you realize it's flat.)

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
10 February, 03:30
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 February, 02:21
👌🎈

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
10 February, 12:10
DARK to LIGHT

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 February, 11:30
[.]🇺🇳

09 February, 11:22
65 Miles from Michigan Coast to Chicago Skyline
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

48 Miles from Bear Mountain NY to NYC Skyline
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

*Both SHOULD BE buried "under" "curvature" of the Earth....
If the Earth is a globe then it is much much much bigger than we are told, either way this is the Biggest, most Nefarious LIE There is.... To Hide "Intelligent Creation" aka GOD[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
10 February, 01:29
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
reasons to homeschool

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
11 February, 03:16

American Girl @Americangirl
09 February, 11:09

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 11:09
You said you were coming around to the idea of a flat earth. I've moved away from it only because of the truthers I follow. But a toroid, I think that's what we may have here on Terra.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 February, 05:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
if i am asked i tend to say i dont think it is a sphere... much easier because there are a myriad of possibilities.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 February, 11:11
Just a thought, and thank you for posting!! Point of perspective!!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 February, 09:54
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Oh, and Dark to Light😊

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
11 February, 09:22
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
there are demons and there are angelic beings bc of Polarity, there exists opposites . demons -> Angels and everything in between. not all beings of any one race are demonic. thats like saying all humans are good, or bad. theres also everything in between.

09 February, 10:37
👀NASA 1988....

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 February, 11:23

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 March, 08:28
But does not NASA lie, about everything?

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
09 February, 09:47
Ask any engineer to build a bridge that spans this plane we inhabit using the curvature of the earth equation and that bridge will quickly become a tunnel

BLACK SHEEP @BlackSheep
05 March, 10:13
In response BLACK SHEEP to his Publication
its called Sea 'Level' for a reason. Not 'sea Bend' but SEA LEVEL

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
09 February, 09:27
VTM = 55

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Not Important @Notimportant
09 February, 09:26
expanding thinking is 🤯 eggs 👀

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
09 February, 08:55
20%

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
09 February, 09:45
riddle me this. hard to tell but thats a half moon. how the perfect circle?

makes sense to me light refecting up and off a dome to create this.

but i’ no Billy Nye. 🤷‍♂️

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 February, 08:51
VTM
22 20 13
22, 2/13
Also, note its Super Bowl 56
5+6=11

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 February, 08:46
I know zero.

🇺🇲

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 February, 11:19
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
And zero people got this. 😂

I also have zero energy. Need to rest up.