EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 February, 03:11
Bye Bye Stacy A.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 February, 03:12
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
LEMME GUESS please, IT was a baphotranny? It has a judge sister too. JS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 03:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Trained under some Obama appointee.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 February, 03:13
🎯🎯

YEP Albany Ga. ANOTHER KEY years ago some "bloodliners" I know SOME of them are via the person who gave me disclosure pre net, then tracking ties is how I know, jumped my brother at poker, dog piled on him. Then called the cops on him, HERE is the thing, the mother of the main one runs "WGandL" electric in Albany Ga. EVERYONE says that shit is shady. WELL anyway, I recall mama said a woman lawyer, said she could not touch the case because of those involved. AND she had to hire an out of town attorney. CORRUPT area very much so.....funny how it all ties in......Abrams and that other guy came to a secret org agreement she would step down and be used in other arenas, BUT she was initially gonna have it in front of her sister Obama trained judge. AND sorry couldn't remember that judges name, but could probably trot it down easily later.
03:22 PM - Feb 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
09 February, 03:25
Funny are convo did not take long.

09 February, 03:38
😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

09 February, 03:24
"The recount" for that race, and someone above them probably headed it up back to ALL secret orgs tie in at the top. Not sure if I made that part clear.