Tina Cogon @Rynnks
12:20 PM - Feb 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rynnks in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 February, 12:29
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
That case was weighed in the face of one woman's decision to abort. It was never offered, reviewed, undertaken as anything more. It was not a case of weighing in on whether every generation here forthgoing could automatically and with legal enforcement be allowed to abort anyone they wanted to right up to the very seconds before they would have cried and began an amazing life. Here is the foot they have kept shoved in the door like a serious asshole salesman that doesn't know when to take no for an answer starts needing to be shoved away in anger to remove his foot allowing you to close the door! It didn't just allow abortions...it opened the vault a crack, just enough to put the toe of a shoe into and hold it ajar, on the barrier to protecting all human life on earth collectively!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 February, 12:34
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Health is a State issue so even if Wade Vs Roe is recinded it would just go back to the States

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 February, 12:34
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
...and furthermore expanding a skosh from this as this applies to DENYING anyone the right to intentionally take another human's life without suffering murder charges...
NO ONE ON EARTH has any "born lineage right" to any position of royalty that makes them think they have a rule or leadership through bloodline over me or can influence me in any such a fashion.
~
I suffer no duty, explanation, or loyalty to any "crown".