Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
06 February, 10:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 February, 06:30
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 February, 02:02
The cure is always created when they create the disease! they just don’t let that cat out of the bag because it would destroy the pharmaceutical companies, The medical community, the legal community!

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
06 February, 01:48
Don't forget Fenbendazole, another anti parasitic, I used this to stop my back pain, cough and rash after shaking hands with a fully vaxxed neighbor.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 February, 02:00
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Fenbendazole cured Clif High’s cancer. According to him.Fenbendazole cured Clif High’s cancer. According to him.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
06 February, 08:27
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
How many mg of fenbendazole did you take to resolve the issue?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 February, 12:36
Can be : look at this !!!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 February, 12:24
Thank you so much for sharingπŸ™

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
06 February, 11:24
All of this just pisses me off as I drove 4 hours to another state and have to stay here for 6 weeks while my son goes thru cancer treatment using Proton Beam Therapy.
I want to give him Ivermectin but if I don't do the therapy they will take away my kid...?
Omg...I am so mad rt now I could spit fire.
All of this is just horse shit and our children are suffering so much.
My child is going thru hell and went blind in his rt eye from this invasive tumor and we have 2 surgeries to go after this!
I am so effing mad. And we got jerked around by drs for 4 damn months before they did a damn thing to help us. I had to fight for my son on a daily basis.
I now need to go hit something out of frustration or break a dish plate like the Greeks.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
08 February, 08:15
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™

Emma ElT @auntieeme
08 February, 09:51
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
πŸ™πŸŒ·