Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 February, 04:12
Here we go!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
04 February, 07:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Why did Chris Miller give Pence thanks and praise? That threw me off! Anyone know? We saw Pence get an envelope. We saw the emails between him and Paul Ryan. Why did Miller say those things and shake his hand?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
05 February, 03:11
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank you for taking your time to share this! I had watched it but wasn’t paying close attention! Of course we were not supposed to know everything in the biggest sting operation in history! Thank you fellow patriot! Thank you!! I’m back on track now. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ‡¨πŸ‡±

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 February, 03:19
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Thank YOU for actually doing some research!
I didn't know about the Chris Miller exchange except for you mentioning it. That was quite something for Chris Miller to say off script and he was quite emotional, too.