Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 February, 04:12
Here we go!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
04 February, 08:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Oh, Mike Pence, WE, THE PEOPLE know you could have sent the fraudulent election back to the State Legislatures and DEMANDED a thorough FORENSIC AUDIT FOR EACH STATE.... and...... let us REMEMBER watching to you TAKE that coin from that man while still in the Chamber, we saw you look at that coin, and THEN PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET -- YOU ARE COMPLETE SCUM, AND YOU, MIKE PENCE are A TRAITOR TO THE MAX! Adios... mf..... and IF what has been written about you is true, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND YOUR WIFE'S SOUL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
The real Pence was a child rapist and killed over 100 kids! The actor is showing the systems flaws!
Enjoy The Show! Nice job (not Mike Pence)😂
10:31 PM - Feb 04, 2022
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
05 February, 08:01
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I believe he was as well. And he was dealt with on 2019. Since then we were looking at some kind of double. I believe what I read about him which is exactly what you stated. Also, he was closely tied to a Church, although I don't think it was widely known which one. But I have read from a good source he was a Mormon. I know quite a bit about Mormons. My ignorant oldest brother joined them when I was 13. I wasn't a born again Christian then as now, but I knew it was a ridiculous religion and a very false. not Christian as they so aggressively claim. Of course he tried to convert me but my mother had to stop the arguments that would develop. Also, many are Freemasons, and Mormons are secretive about much thst goes on in their "temples." The one on the beltway going around DC looks like a cartoon evil castle.
Mormonism could likely be Freemasonry disguised as a mainstream church.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 February, 09:18
Fkin brilliant.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 February, 10:36
👇😤👎

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts