Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
JayBee Fletcher @JBFletcher
10 May, 10:47
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
This is A-mazing Veronica!!! Everything about this is beautiful. Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you do!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
07 February, 06:36
sending love to you Veronica and mike πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’‹πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’‹πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
07 February, 02:01
ShineOn, Veronica!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 February, 12:10
That's a beautiful sign!!!

GREGORY TODD @GQT
06 February, 11:55
Is that Possible?

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
06 February, 10:16
Beautiful Veronica πŸ’•

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
31 January, 01:15

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
31 January, 01:19
In response Donna Marie to her Publication
The wonderfully patriotic bridge lady!

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
31 January, 12:59
we will never give up! I love you!

d a n n y d A r k Ξ© @Rabb1t_Fr3n
31 January, 12:53
Trump sure does love a comeback

The Great Adventurer @The_Great_Adventurer
31 January, 02:05
In response d a n n y d A r k Ξ© to his Publication

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
31 January, 07:58
In response d a n n y d A r k Ξ© to his Publication
me too!

Stephanie Lee @Whateversclever247
31 January, 12:52
awesome pic! you are so lucky you have got to meet such and amazing man!!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
31 January, 12:51
Love my GeneralπŸ’“ America's HERO

Winning WWG1WGA @WinningWwg1wga
31 January, 12:50
GOD WINS

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 12:24
#NeverGiveUp πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
31 January, 12:19
Why would we miss it?!?!

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
31 January, 12:17
Good morning Veronica! I will never EVER give up! I love you and am sending you a world of blessings and good wishes for all that you do!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
31 January, 12:16
Thank you for your relentless inspiration!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
31 January, 12:15
#NeverGiveUp
πŸ’Œ

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
31 January, 12:14
Did you make the flag? Love it! I should get back into my wood crafts... maybe I'll make one for myself xox

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 12:27
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
No, a Patriot dedicated it to the Flynn Family...
I drove it to RI, to make a presentation of 'Patriots' in the US and around the Globe.

#ThePeoplesBridge

American Girl @Americangirl
31 January, 12:14
β€πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™β€