Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
I no longer support Hollywood but, some people there I do...About Keanu Reeves
05:48 AM - Feb 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by tentigers99 in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 February, 10:08
In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication
I thought I saw his name on the execute list some time ago....but then again, information warfare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 February, 09:31
so he is she, go look at its younger pictures. im only here to help ive done enough research and can actually process that information. This is not a good world but together we can change it we do that by having genuine conversation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
04 February, 09:24
I’ve seen many pictures of him covering one eye.

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 February, 09:15
Thanks for sharing!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 February, 08:26
I pray your right I gave him a lot of respect and don't really know him.

04 February, 08:28
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Because that's what good people tend to do. God bless.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 February, 08:11
Keanu Reeves has played some of the top roles in movies, he had ZERO chance of making it into those without selling his soul.

04 February, 08:16
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I can't argue your opinion because so much of Hollywood has sold their soul. I relate to his early life so, I hope he is the one in a million that hasn't.

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 February, 09:18
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
🙏If he repents this side of heaven and believes in Jesus Christ, he is saved and protected. I pray this is why he lives the way he does. 🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 February, 07:49
Hope that os all true!

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 February, 07:27
Reeves isn't your typical Hollywood actor.

He's anti-0bama.

He upvoted two of my anti-0bama posts on Parler when I had an account there.