Kim Runner @kimrunner
I am feeling this type of vibe right now... WRWY !!!

OPERATIONS UNDERWAY.
Operators active.
Pray.
11:57 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
31 January, 08:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
praying. WRWY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
31 January, 06:47
praying

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reina Beans @Reinab
31 January, 05:03
should we set a collective prayer times now.?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
31 January, 05:59
In response Reina Beans to her Publication
NO
Outside #evangelical confesion
pray its #energy to transdimensional #PARASITES

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 January, 04:11
I pray that God's Will be done! Amen amen! 🙏🙏🙏

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
31 January, 03:24
JOS

Marcus Arulelius @WWGNorth
31 January, 02:37
I can feel it coming in the air tonight

Lynne Geis @lynneg
31 January, 02:34
🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

Chris Gab @Gabbie
31 January, 02:32
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Christa Shings @C_Shings
31 January, 02:20
Praying for our brave men and women! 🙏🏼

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
31 January, 02:18
Praying! 🙏 God Bless our military.
#wwg1wga

Kim Berly @KimberB13
31 January, 02:18
But sometimes it feels like it is two steps forward and one step back.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
31 January, 02:07
GOD'S MISSION ALL INVOLVED ARE COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THE WICKED HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEMOLISHED BEFORE THIS OPERATION EVER EXISTED, GOD WON, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN✝️

Velma Dinkley @VDinkley17
31 January, 02:07

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
31 January, 01:43
🇺🇸Have been for many years...rescued over 35,000 kids from un derground China Lake among many other horrendous duties. God Bless our military🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸 God Bless President Trump, Q, and frens.....

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 January, 01:42
thank you brave soldiers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸

Amish Patriot @AmishPatriot
31 January, 01:28
vibes are high today, everyone woke up fighting for the truth and i love what im seeing. i hope this is a good sign the end is near.

Wonder Woman @Wondergirl
31 January, 01:23
🙏

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
31 January, 01:22
🙏🏻

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 January, 01:18
🙏 I am praying 🙏

Laura Hodges @Lolly
31 January, 12:43
One can oly keep hoping 🙏🏼

William Paul @LuckyBill7777
31 January, 12:37
Since JFK SR died yesterday, they are probably holding a celebration of life at the DJT Golf Country Club Sunday A.M. My guess is that the operations will become more evident to public later today.

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
31 January, 01:24
In response William Paul to his Publication
RIP

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
01 February, 01:53
In response William Paul to his Publication
I hope they tell the real story end of JFK to the world. Such a secret and fake identity 😔

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 January, 12:34

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Police Wife @PWife17
31 January, 12:21
🙏🙏🙏 Praying always

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
31 January, 12:18
🙏🙏🙏🕊️

I love Yeshua @Iloveyeshua
31 January, 12:12

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 01:02
In response I love Yeshua to her Publication
So Beautiful! May We walk With God, and God Bless US All! In Jesus Precious Name Amen
🥰🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 #GodWinsALWAYS

Jerzy Stosik @Jerzy
31 January, 12:09
🙏🙏

Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
31 January, 12:05
Fervant prayers for all who are doing Gods will. My the light protect us all as we continue to be humble servants to do his will. Thank you Lord for the gift of the Trumps, Kennedys and all others who are fighting for your will. 🕊🕯🙏🏻🕯🕊

Bro Crow @Brocrow
31 January, 12:00
yes, feeling the same way Kim!! 💚💚💚❤🇱🇷💪✔

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
31 January, 12:00
Collective prayer now more than ever💯

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 January, 05:03
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I am praying right now. God Bless Our Military. God Bless the world. #GodWins

Cody John @1776faith
01 February, 03:51
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication