Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 February, 10:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 February, 10:46
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
When did sport become more important than academics?

When did athletuc drpartments start getting more funding than science, math, english, arts?

Oh yeah, when they started paying morons to go to college, and began charging their parents to see their little angels play...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
03 February, 11:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
i belive it wasnt about sports but just to get RICH kids who didnt deserve to be in a well known college like Yale and others .. Like were not smart enough to get in themselves so they had schemes to get them in through sports and cheat on tests to do so .. This has been going on for yrs

I am Keri @Lionessheart
i went to Temple University in the late 90's...their football team was not ranked..the football team lived on the floor under mine ....we had regular fire alarms bc of them microwaving shit they couldnt again n again....they had turors too n 1 of the players told me he didnt need to go to any classes! most of them got free rides solely bc of their football skills..slightly infuriating when you are paying out of pocket (i spent my inheritance on college and still owe thousands, im mot a luckyone whos student loans went away i actually owe 3 times the amount i borrowed after i spent all of my inheritance)
sighhhhh
11:38 AM - Feb 03, 2022
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
05 February, 01:30
In response I am Keri to her Publication
and my daughters are the same .. They got NOTHING FREE and studied their butts off and owe for a long time !!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
05 February, 01:53
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
praying soon we will be free of these burdens ♥️