TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ @_truth_hurts_21
we're looking here 🧐👇
Vindman is back in the news with a lawsuit against Trump. DISCOVERY is going to be VERY interesting.

Vindman’s Family past is murky. Just 39 people in the entire world have this last name. It appears to be a respelling of the Jewish name Bendman? Link to ANOTHER intel officer, LTC Yona Bendman, (an uncle) in the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) in 1973, who was relieved from command for not recognizing the imminent invasion threat from Egypt in the 1973 Yom Kippur war.

By 1975? The Bendman family had apparently immigrated to the Soviet Union, (an Egyptian ally), then, suddenly motherless, to the US in 1979.

Strange because immigration was NONEXISTENT from Ukraine to USA in 79, the height of the Cold War.

The Vindman’s were let in, however, and given a backstory when “discovered” by a photographer in Brooklyn, even staring in a Ken Burns documentary.

Vindman ended up at Harvard, the US Army, then as an Intel officer in our State Dept.

AMAZING!
07:56 AM - Feb 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by _truth_hurts_21 in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
06 February, 10:35
In response TRUTH SNIPER ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
side bar : larry david's "curb your enthusiasm" did an episode WORSHIPING Vindman
(just pointing this out)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
03 February, 12:11
Insert spy_

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 February, 10:06
very interesting

and he 'sure has a pretty mouth'

Leen Zap @Leenzap
03 February, 08:54
I knew he was creepy from the beginning. I remember reading about his "motherless" childhood & immigration here as a child. Also, how he was raised in the streets by the "Russian mafia" in NJ/NYC.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 February, 08:08
so look at the "forbearers" image - it shows argentina

that's where that nasty pedo pope seeps out of from the crevices of hell

i wish i could read the text in the book

this is an excellent collage