Only people mentioned by Punisher2021 in this post can reply
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
21 February, 08:09
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
I always knew there was something in the soccer ball. Is he talking about the vaccines here as that is what they are using to depopulate?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
14 February, 05:00
I do believe he is on Trumps side to bring peace to the world. I think our media has made him put to be a monster which he is not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 10:24
wow those are some very powerful words, Yay Mr. Putin!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 05:39
Not sure if this is true.. but it surely brings a smile, lol!😂

Jennifer Vines @jennintx
31 January, 05:05
inhave aleays agreednwith Charlie Ward that Putin is a white hat!! thats why they scream RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA!!🤣

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 04:51
O.O Is this real? Did he really say that? If that is true, then he definitely is on the side of the White Hats! Amazing! Show them Vladimir!

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
31 January, 04:40

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 January, 04:00
Right ON!!!

Tocephus & Bark Vader @Toecephus
31 January, 04:00
This is starting to line up with what I have heard about February. February = Buckle Up, Buttercup!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
31 January, 03:24
a leader that can see the truth!

Knight Breed @knightbreed
31 January, 03:12
The core of Russia is Orthodox Christianity. Isis was continuing to destroy religous monuments and beheading christians until Putin said fuck all that. The US under Obama didnt stop that. He did.

There may be truth to this Trump-Xi-Putin collab against the DS Cabal.

What are the odds that we have 3 leaders of the 3 of the biggest states in a position to arrest the world from its demise.

How utterly amazing that would be.

Just Diana @Diana19
01 February, 10:26
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
it would not only be amazing it would be Divine!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 February, 08:15
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
And, don't forget about Modi from India...He's in also I think!!!

Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
31 January, 03:03
You know. There's a story here, but this guy is speaking my language.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 02:54

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 02:53
Our enemy is not our enemy? But Pelosi said they are?
Not confused at all. #GodWins

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 02:53
Our enemy is not our enemy? But Pelosi said they are?
Not confused at all. #GodWins

Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
31 January, 02:44
I have always felt that good ole Vlad was always on our side! I tell my husband all the time how much he despises the left esp for always blaming him for all pf their problems!🤦‍♀️😂 He has soft eyes, I can tell he is a good soul under all that tough Russian outter

Every Time @soTELLme533
31 January, 02:46
In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication
Yes, somewhere along the line, Putin had a change of heart

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
31 January, 02:30
Putin is probably fed up of the Leftist Dems blaming Russia for everything! just want to know whats going on with Navalny!

Angel Grace @Tianshi
31 January, 02:27
Putin said during the press conference. “Speaking of football, actually, Mr. President, I will give this ball to you and now the ball is in your court." What info did VP provide DJT in the soccer ball?

Miran Duran @Miranduran
31 January, 04:04
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
That was some sketchy shit. That was not just a soccer ball.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
31 January, 04:17
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Conceding Leadership.
https://www.google.com/sea...

Dannette Berch @jabber378
31 January, 12:26
@punisher2021 do you have the link to this quote from Putin? Many thanks!

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
31 January, 12:17
wow!

Truth Seeker @Tinnchris
31 January, 12:15
hope this is real and dissapointed i have to think like that.

Maurizio Pedrini @maupedx
31 January, 12:08
I wish it was true. I failed to verify it.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 January, 11:55
putain 🥸

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
31 January, 11:49
fucking perfect!!!!!!