Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
03 February, 10:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
and il donaldo also posted, “love to see those dominoes falling”👀
2👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
03 February, 10:19
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 February, 03:30
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
WOWEE!! Great minds 😹💞

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
02 February, 09:56
Shit....Dan Scavino posted yesterday the video of penguins...."Its happening" Oh shit, is this what he meant. Boom

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 February, 09:50

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 February, 04:48

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 February, 04:53
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
🎉💃🕺🎊🎈💃🎈🕺🎈🎐🏮🎎💃💞

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 February, 04:45