Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 February, 01:51
Iodine is another ages old universal natural medicine forbidden by the FDA and drug companies. For instance it kills carona virues, oxygenates blood and is an expectorant. My brother in law was prescribed thyroid surgey...I told him to start dosing Lugols iodine and next check up his levels were perfect, no surgery required. I first learned about it from watching Dr. David Brownstein videos. Must have remedy to avoid 🤡 doctors. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
02 February, 03:42
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
We always had Iodine in the medicine cabinet growing up. In fact we used to buy it at the Army Surplus Store because the military used it too. Not only good internally but we used it as a disinfectant on cuts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
so many uses! Don't forget purifying water.
04:00 PM - Feb 02, 2022
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
02 February, 04:09
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Exactly! Used to come in tablet form for water purification and we got it at the Surplus store as well. Was a requirement in every Boy Scout First Aid Kit. 😁