Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
Iodine is another ages old universal natural medicine forbidden by the FDA and drug companies. For instance it kills carona virues, oxygenates blood and is an expectorant. My brother in law was prescribed thyroid surgey...I told him to start dosing Lugols iodine and next check up his levels were perfect, no surgery required. I first learned about it from watching Dr. David Brownstein videos. Must have remedy to avoid 🤡 doctors. 😁
01:51 PM - Feb 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by RRLeath in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
02 February, 04:04
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I put Lugols in my coffee, every other morning. The book Iodine Crisis is a great read!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
02 February, 03:42
We always had Iodine in the medicine cabinet growing up. In fact we used to buy it at the Army Surplus Store because the military used it too. Not only good internally but we used it as a disinfectant on cuts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 04:00
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
so many uses! Don't forget purifying water.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
02 February, 03:40
And soda bicarbona + plantain syrup eliminates cancer.
One component binds harmfulness to itself and the other helps to eliminate it.

Soda bicarbona (Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3)) helps to deacidify the body.

02 February, 04:02
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
I use the soda bicarb in apple cider vinegar. Maybe that is similiar to plantain syrup. 😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 03:39
There are so many cures and remedies that we need to know about that have been hidden from us.
The danger for me is knowing what is safe, what kinds or brands or things are safe, what dosage is safe, and what can be mixed together or not.

While a lot of things are good, I know enough to need guidelines. I take a lot of different vitamins and mineral supplements for instance and I know that some things may not mix with some of them and then of course with many of these things taking too much of a good thing could also be a bad thing as well.

We need the herbal holistic docs to get together and come up with some guidelines, please and thank you.

@danuscg

02 February, 04:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And it doesn't help us at all when the FDA demonizes ☠️ everything!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
04 February, 05:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So many vitamins come from china. I discarded them ALL. I research daily now. Puree fresh foods. Follow my intuition and pay attention to how I feel. Keep a journal. I healed my gout in 2 days. Now, keep it in check. Everyone is different. Its fun..🙏💛💙