White Rabbit @good151
Oh HELL NO! I would have dropped this asshole had he touched my child!!
11:21 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by good151 in this post can reply
Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
22 February, 01:10
In response White Rabbit to his Publication
the baby knows he's a demon... Time for the purge of evil. The parents are sheep, who need to protect their child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 February, 12:56
i would have hurt this MF'R bad. real bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Gee @Qusie
11 February, 12:20
I'm wondering why the parents did NOTHING?!?! That's not even my child and I wanted to jump through the screen and punch him. I don't care who you are, you don't do stuff like that. Makes me so mad!!!!!

Axodeth ... @Axodeth
09 February, 11:15
That POS is not a man of God but he would have met God that day if that were my child.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
06 February, 08:03
As a mother, I would have dropped kicked him the second he got rough with the baby.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 07:25

Chris Gab @Gabbie
31 January, 11:51
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
31 January, 11:50
Sick and disgusting, These parents don't need children ,If that had been me I would have smacked the taste out his mouth!! I do not care if your a preist , or who you are!!! EVIL LIVES IN PLACES IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ALLOWED !!! Discernment is lacking in some , this video made me sick and it's one of many that have for me for years !!!

American Girl @Americangirl
31 January, 11:45
Man of the church or not he would have got slapped and choked!

Daisy Danielle @daniellerode
31 January, 11:44
that was shocking to see! the he slapped that sweet little boy! SICK!