Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If you go to NIH.gov and type in ivermectin and cancer this is what your get.
Now do you wonder why they dont want you to use it?

https://search.nih.gov/sea...
09:55 PM - Feb 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
26 April, 03:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
MSM at work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 February, 02:45
I HOPE THIS IS READABLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Mae @LadyMae
02 February, 08:22
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
It is. Thank you E.M... Excellent information for everyone. Unfortunately, there are those who refuse to even look at anything unless they get it from the Globalists... Such a sad state of affairs. The ones being hurt by their inability to question what's going on is themselves. My two sons have shortened the life I gave them by buying into the jab. So far so good, but I am waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 February, 08:22
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Covid (the flu) was necessary in order for the cures to many diseases to be made known.

memes matter @NoComment
02 February, 02:29

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 February, 11:17
I have a friend whose daughter has cancer, its bad, she has 3 kids, i sent her all the info i had including ivermectin

...i could FEEL her reaction, and she hasn’t spoken to me again 😕

Damn it makes me so sad to not be able to get through to these people!

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
02 February, 12:26
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
God bless you for trying. That's all anyone can do. It's up to them to receive the truth and so many still just aren't willing or ready. May God bless their hearts and open their eyes and ears. 🙏❤

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
02 February, 12:37
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
😥My heart has been in overdrive since Friday... even the home educating mothers can't hear it. I've been shut down... ruthlessly. My hearts still pumping, there is no listening and people are just letting their children die... clinging onto a ship thats going down and bursting the life rafts that come to save them.... I cant stop my heart from this intense setting.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 February, 11:05
cancer is a money maker for big pharma, another crime against humanity, the cures were always here, God provided♥️and so many of us watched as loved ones suffered from the debilitating effects of the fookin treatment. all the while the Evil Ones filled their pockets full💰

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 11:13
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Well and plus they did all these things to us to cause cancer.

memes matter @NoComment
02 February, 02:31
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
there is no such thing as cancer i can feel it i gather its parasittes death doctors give us if we come in and do checkups and cross off the "right" amount of "boxes" to confirm what they have infected us with...furthermore i think its from there the "treatment" given that takes us out, just like this plandemic

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 11:12
In response private account to his Publication
Yes thx I have seen some of this common law stuff too but not sure of who is behind it, i would be careful what I signed.