Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 09:55
If you go to NIH.gov and type in ivermectin and cancer this is what your get.
Now do you wonder why they dont want you to use it?

https://search.nih.gov/sea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
01 February, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have a friend whose daughter has cancer, its bad, she has 3 kids, i sent her all the info i had including ivermectin

...i could FEEL her reaction, and she hasn’t spoken to me again 😕

Damn it makes me so sad to not be able to get through to these people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
😥My heart has been in overdrive since Friday... even the home educating mothers can't hear it. I've been shut down... ruthlessly. My hearts still pumping, there is no listening and people are just letting their children die... clinging onto a ship thats going down and bursting the life rafts that come to save them.... I cant stop my heart from this intense setting.
12:37 AM - Feb 02, 2022
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 07:46
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
So sorry hun, but we do have to understand it is their free will, and you must not allow it to keep you in a low vibration as well.
I know it is hard but we need badly to hit a place where we continue to try to help them without allowing all the negatives to break our hearts down completely.
It helps me so much in the knowing that God will still be with them.That we are all eternal pieces of him in these earth suits.
It does hurt a lot, but there is also joy in the knowing for me that it will soon be ended.
Their lies about cancer and other things killing us and the torturing of our children will soon end. I find all my joy every day in this hope for the future.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
02 February, 07:51
🙏I cling to that as well.🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
02 February, 07:59
Beautifully said Nana. Being awake and not being able to stop our families is heartbreaking. Free will.... The only thing we can do to keep going is trust God, pray, stand tall and keep ourselves in check. We are the ones that must help those that are slowly awakening. 🙏

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
02 February, 01:04
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I know what you’re going through, I think many of us are experiencing this. I try not to question God’s plan but some days are hard. Bless you, all we can do is keep praying and keep trying to wake them up ❤️🙏🏻

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
02 February, 05:51
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Yes, I hear quite are having intense energies flowing. Thank you.. Sending love all around... I also concur that when I hand it over to God there is a sense of it abating... its a comfort. Sending love all around.