Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Can I sue Coinbase?

I bought a bunch of XRP and they basically shut down my account in December without any warning and they won't respond to my emails.

Is there a way to get my XRP, outside of Coinbase somehow?
11:04 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
LeAhna Sol @LSol
03 February, 01:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You should still be able to send it to another wallet. I sent all mine (xrp, algo and stellar) to Exodus. Uphold still selling xrp too, so I buy it there and send it over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeAhna Sol @LSol
03 February, 01:45
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
Scratch that-totally misread. 🤭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SQu jerzy @sQjerzy
02 February, 07:45
Same here but with Binance! I can't do Jack squat with it!

Kerryn Cozmo @Kerryn
01 February, 03:07
happened to a bunch of us with XRP in Australia. Nexo was our culprit. yes you can sue the trading company but not the holding company. should have just kept it all safe in the holding company. drat!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 January, 10:53
Great question I sold most of my crytpo in 2019. Left $70.00 to watch what would happen today is up to $195.00.... Huge Gains.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 January, 06:56
I'm asking the exact same thing of Patreon! I'm afraid our answers are probably no.

R.. J.. @RJ2A
31 January, 06:36
Doq, if they closed your account and you can no longer access your XRP, that is theft. I know they no longer allow trading of XRP in the US, but they are still yours and if you can access, consider moving to cold storage. Also, Coinbase is authorized to deal in securities so I am not sure why they banned XRP in the first place....unless...there is something shady about to happen...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
31 January, 06:20
I bought XRP on Uphold. No problem. Its still in uphold. Do i need to transfer it out to a digital wallet?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
31 January, 07:01
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I have that same question.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
31 January, 06:14
1988 + 33 = 2021

February's soul symbol is a Phoenix

Is XRP really what I think it's going to be?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
31 January, 06:49
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
PLEASE, SOMEBODY COULD CLARIFY

IF THIS ITS#ripple
#XRP

FOR REAL IS ?

a) ANTI NWO PLAN

OF

B) A NWO PLAN, DISGUISED AS ANTI GLOBALIST BUT CONTROLLED OPOSITION FOR REAL ?

BEFORE TOMORROW I
F POSSIBLE😅
THANKS

NOT PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY ALLOWED

ALSO INVOCATIONS TO#PATRIOTISMO#Army #PREFABRICATE #PHRASES
NEITHER INVITATIONS TO#Pray OR#RELIGIOUS#Faith

ARE ACCEPTET IN THIS EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW 😅

IS THIS A "LOVE TRAMP" ?🤗😅

LIKE IN THIS SEL EXPLANATORY SIMULATION ?
WHO IS WHO WILL BE
#PUMPED ? IN THE #XRP #PUMP ? 😆🤗

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
31 January, 07:12
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
SO.. THEN ?

WHAT ?

for really, at the end whit the #XRP ROL and #PUMP ?

here is NO ANY PLAN of ANY KIND ¿¿

isnt ?

even worst
some of this #PUMP may end in

#Patriots
#MAGA
PAYING THEMSEELVES THJE INFRASTRUCTURE AND COST
THE #XRP - #Crypto

IN THE ROLL ( OR PART) OF A ONE #WORLD #money SCHEUDELED
#Globalist #NWO

NOBODY HAS BEST INFO ? THIS NOT ABOUT #Trust
NOR
#Faith

Vivaldi Winters @vivaldi_winters
31 January, 05:43
Always print your keys. Coinbase is just a wallet. The keys are separate. Always pring your keys. They you can open a new wallet anywhere else and you are fine.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 January, 05:28
i just closed out my crypto from Robinhood because they are not insured
Look what i just discovered...look at that price difference 😳
i made you Patriots a video

Ron Duncan @ron_duncanmadeknives
31 January, 04:26
Coinbase never answeres questions via E Mail. I've been waiting on several questions to be answered for months. No other way to contack them though. Sorry customer service!!!

Brad Till @rebelrocker84
31 January, 03:29
95% of the people who responded failed reading comprehension miserably. No wonder the country is so fucked up. Go back and re-read Doq's post, this time S.L.O.W.L.Y.

As for advice, I guess a first step would be to file a complaint with SEC and maybe consult with an attorney. Initial consultations are usually free.

Gretchen Wagner @Whitewinechick
31 January, 02:38
apparently people arent reading your post. i would report them to the SEC if they wont give you what you paid for. is your acct completely gone?

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
31 January, 01:25
I was able to move in to my offline wallet and then transfer from there.

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
31 January, 12:37
Dis you not put it in a wallet? I moved mine from Coinbase to Coinbase wallet and still have mine. I put in a CB wallet on 17th.

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
31 January, 12:36
Robinhood, but it only trades on the regular market, and they are no longer preposting your funds to the account for any cyrpto

Nina Cain @ninacain16
31 January, 12:35
I pulled mine out of Coinbase in January just before they stopped trading. I bought a Nano S digital wallet and tranferred the XRP to that. I dont trust online wallets.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
31 January, 12:19
theres a lot of ways. uphold works well.... future reference, get a vpn. use a crypto friendly ip address and you can use almost any exchange in the world. 🤙🏽. been in this crypto game a long time. lmk if you hace any questions

Sage Mark @Sagemark
31 January, 12:13
Hold your XRP Doq. In two years you will be sooo glad you did!
It is back to .50 today.
We will see big money when it replaces Swift

qadrynq qadryanq @qadryanq
31 January, 12:20
In response Sage Mark to his Publication
sądząc po dropach Pool'a i rippleriddler moze to nastapic o wiele szybciej jak dwa lata👌 ale tak przyjacielu trzymamy cos bardzo waznego we wlasnych portfelach🙏🙏

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
31 January, 12:09
I transferred mine from there to xumm. will they still let you transfer to a wallet?

JQsh G21 @JQshG
31 January, 11:45
This is why you shouldn't invest in crypto currencies; they aren't backed by anything. It's monopoly money.

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
31 January, 11:29
Thanks for asking, I am in the same boat, bought a little, 99% of my cash went to silver but1% went to XRP in coinbase guess today I need to figure out how to transfer to to biance today

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
31 January, 12:20
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
get a vPn. use a cyprus ip address. use a new email if they already know who you are.... easy money

Explosions of bullish!t @W3G0All
31 January, 11:28
my portfolio value and xrp share value are hundreds off and it wont let me "sell"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 11:25
This is on my acct: Nana gonna see if they allow me to move to another wallet.

XRP trading suspended
In light of the SEC’s action against Ripple Labs, Inc., trading in XRP has been suspended. Your ability to deposit and withdraw XRP is not affected. Tap to learn more.

Dismiss

Read More

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
31 January, 11:22
did they shut your account or just won't let you trade XRP? you should be able to transfer your XRP out of coinbase still. Get a Binance account if you want to trade it still or move it offline to a device like ledger if you are in for the long run.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 January, 12:04
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
my aact is still up. Funds shows. But XRP is no where to be found to trade.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 January, 12:27
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
read what you said 5x's and still like a dummy not having a clue. 😭

Boatman UK ... @Boatman_UK
31 January, 11:20
i cashed my xrp in a while back to buy silver 🧐

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
31 January, 11:17
offline wallet

Amethyst Agitator @Sheila_The_Great
31 January, 11:16
We just bought on Kraken

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
31 January, 12:10
In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication
how?? it was unavailable for me to buy this morning!

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
31 January, 11:16
binance.us works great, very easy to use and convert crypto to crypto or currency to crypto. no issues like coinbase

Joseph Garrett @Graytscott
31 January, 11:14
I have a feeling coinbase is legally required to respond to you by a certain time. Find out exact required period and then after that has passed, send emails about your lawsuit even if there is no lawsuit. Its worth a shot considering how many lawsuits are flying around noone wants more.