John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 February, 06:40
Me(..)
“God’s word to His people is: ‘Come out from among them, and be ye separate,(Do not follow that which is not of God) … and touch not the unclean thing(I believe this to be the vaccine); and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters.’ ‘Ye are a chosen generation (You were chosen for a reason), a royal priesthood, an holy nation (One nation under GOD), a peculiar people(not of one origin but many combined as one); that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.’(From dark to LIGHT) II Corinthians 6: 17, 18; I Peter 2:9. God’s people are to be distinguished as a people who serve Him fully, wholeheartedly, taking no honor to themselves(No one is above another, do not praise us), and remembering that by a most solemn covenant they have bound themselves to serve the Lord and Him only.(Not money, not a person, not the world or anything in or of it)” Testimonies, vol. 9, 17.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
01 February, 07:13
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
when this all started back in that long January of 2019???

i remember having this gut feeling - terrifying feeling.

this was a way for evil to claim your soul.

im not psychic nor do i have any power beyond any other.

just that ever nagging feeling thst this jab would end my spiritual journey.

IM BROKEN HEARTED FOR THOSE THAT TOOK IT.

I PRAY I AM WRONG.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
That nagging feeling is the Holy Spirit, never, ever ignore it.
You are not wrong.
02:21 PM - Feb 01, 2022
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 September, 11:57
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
🎯Whole Spirit of our Almighty Father!!!