JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 January, 11:58
U.S. military veterans, please listen to me closely. There are resources available to you at va.gov. If you are facing a homeless situation dial 877-424-3838. If you have had ANY thoughts of suicide or of harming yourself dial 911. I cannot stand the thought of losing one single veteran.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
Please this is also a fabulous resource for vets considering suicide. Please seek help. https://saveawarrior.org/
05:49 PM - Jan 31, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Baldi1923 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 11:12
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Thank you for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 February, 10:50
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Thank you. I did not know. I just learned that ALL Wal-Marts allow military veterans to legally sleep in their parking lots and I did- the last 2 nights. I secured a short-term situation for the next 30 days but it’s rough out here. Praying for our veterans, always.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 02:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow I did not know that either about the Wal marts.
Please let me know when ever there is something I can do for you as well