JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
U.S. military veterans, please listen to me closely. There are resources available to you at va.gov. If you are facing a homeless situation dial 877-424-3838. If you have had ANY thoughts of suicide or of harming yourself dial 911. I cannot stand the thought of losing one single veteran.

#FamilyIsEverything
11:58 AM - Jan 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Oh hun there are so many vets and other ppl that are living homeless with almost no hope left, Nana sure does want to help them all.
Most ppl can not even imagine their everyday struggle.
Staying alive is more difficult than most jobs.
Something as simple as a hot shower is an amazing thing to get to do. Getting hot food instead of cheap snacks, a simple toothache can go septic because they cant go to a dentist or get antibiotics,
and then most are also fighting other health or mental health issues.

They get exhausted daily just trying to remain alive. It is so sad.
We can fix this, and it really gets to me that we have not already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 February, 10:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Trump did a LOT for the Veterans Administration. They were very attentive to me when I reached out a couple of days ago in Hilton Head. My NYC cat-sit ran out and having left SF, CA for good, sleeping in my car in a Wal-Mart actually felt better than living in a house in CA! That doesn’t say much for Cali.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
31 January, 05:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Please this is also a fabulous resource for vets considering suicide. Please seek help. https://saveawarrior.org/

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 February, 10:50
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Thank you. I did not know. I just learned that ALL Wal-Marts allow military veterans to legally sleep in their parking lots and I did- the last 2 nights. I secured a short-term situation for the next 30 days but it’s rough out here. Praying for our veterans, always.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 11:12
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Thank you for sharing.