My cat has something to say....

mmhv 6rr53w3ZR M,Y5T

That is all.
09:38 PM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 July, 08:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
still wondering if this is seed puzzle #2 .... after revisiting, still got nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
02 February, 09:38
Like that time Brandon tried to access fussball

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 February, 07:16
No.Idea.
but it looks like pretty cool 007 shit 😂

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 February, 11:14
gematrix.org
"my cat has something to say mmhv frrecwczr myet that is all dot"

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 February, 11:11
while everyone breaking down the message, I'm gonna "disect" the kitten lol
Showed up at VK's garage "out of no-where"
Time frame was around the "Monkey" "Cat" deal happened.
It's black and sucker for turkey
And communicate with VK by coding.
hmmm... Russian Kitten??? lol Artificial Kitten??? lol
Whatever her message was, I am pretty sure she just wanted more turkey.
😁

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 February, 11:10
You kitty has worked for these people
Not sure how to read this? Or if it’s related
https://www.sec.gov/Archiv...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 February, 10:17
In process 🙏🙏🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 February, 02:22
fook!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 February, 11:52
my cat types too guys

01 February, 11:46
i’ve been staring at this for days… is this Puzzle 2?

03 February, 12:39
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
If this is Puzzle #2 , I'm going to have to respectfully request a hint...

18 characters can make a seed phrase (18 in your cat's string, less spaces)
MM = Metamask?
Y5T = Yet or Yst. (Yesterday?)

this is driving me nuts!

Storm Rider @StormRider
01 February, 07:09

Days Of Elijah @Stella
01 February, 06:02
Does your cat happen to know the Clinton Foundation?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
01 February, 02:35
meow meow meowww..

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 February, 01:50
Over 2000 years we've had to wait for this code to be released... and now the kitty of VK who comes with it. What a great day. What are we going to do with that code?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 February, 01:33
Catturd reminds me of your cat posts. 😂

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
01 February, 10:54
Please schedule an appt now for your girl kitty to be neutered. The clinics are backed up for 2 months unless you want to pay over $500 at a regular vet! We have a girl kitty who is having heat cycles and she is only 5 months old still has her baby teeth but the poor thing turned into a tramp hahaha. Sticking her privates into the faces of my boy cats and i have an appt in 2 weeks ugh!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 January, 11:28
Fun read! lol

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
31 January, 09:34
looks like the internet PW my cable co gave me. it is safe…because i cant access it

Michelle Schlen1776 @MichelleSchlenXRP
31 January, 09:28
Left brain LOL

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
31 January, 08:55
The cat knows
Nothing is Random
Everything has Meaning

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 January, 08:06
Ok you have a Russian kitty 😺

Tyndinsky District, Amur Oblast, Russia

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 January, 08:03
Your kitty wants to play in the snow in Bratsky District, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 January, 02:47

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
31 January, 02:27
Smart kitty! 😺

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
31 January, 01:07
Dan Scavino
in Simple Gematria equals:

###

Me: Dan, maybe tweeting something; like>

“The Storm…” (reference)

Since, Potus45, is not back on Twitter; yet?

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
31 January, 01:16
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
Or he will be back; Dan, will Re-tweet POTUS45’s tweet, to let everyone know he’s back?
👇🏻

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 January, 01:06

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
31 January, 12:14
65335=22 2+2=4=2=1=union=Alpha=the beginning (the light)
sixfivethreethreefive=248=💧=tread out the corn thresh
ZRMYT=102💧102=With men this is impossible; G102 but with God all things are possible.
FLYROTHFLY=147=eagerness for base gain ( filthy lucre, )
1Pe 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, G147 but of a ready mind;

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 07:33
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
Nice Linda!🙌

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
31 January, 11:58
😹 Keyboard warrior?

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
31 January, 11:57
😂😺😻

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
31 January, 10:23

Days Of Elijah @Stella
01 February, 06:11
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
I guess I was pretty close. Did'nt look up the Q drop but looked into the histories terms and phrases and stuck with the Clinton Foundation. But very interesting, the Q drop mentions a foundation as well.