Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 January, 05:21
For anyone who may think I am a bit much, first of all, YOU ARE RIGHT> lol BUT I think knowing they were slaughtering folks and lil innocent kids, and the whole damn thing for decades, I would like to think I fared better than some would have. NOT an easy thing to know, it continuing to happen completely unacceptable. Not to mention my wtf was that personal life. WEIRD< I am sure we ALL have our stories.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debi Manale @QCita
In all honesty....we need MANY MANY more just like you!!!!
05:25 PM - Jan 30, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QCita in this post can reply
30 January, 05:41
In response Debi Manale to her Publication
TAKING over education instead of their deep state indoctrination, is gonna make even more patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 05:39
SO THANKFUL to GOD for all you amazing patriots!!!

30 January, 05:38
They are being raised up by the millions, AMAZING> time to witness, SO MUCH different than decades ago. WE did it VIA GOD< WE DO WIN>