James Cooper @s1mpletruths
Great interview with @martingeddes at the The Mark Attwood Show on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/v...
01:31 PM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by s1mpletruths in this post can reply
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
31 January, 06:38
In response James Cooper to his Publication
Finally listened to your interview, with Mark Attwood. . . .Two of my favorite British voices. i’ve missed you, but i think we all have respected your need to protect your energy reserves.
i am the proud owner of some of your prints. When i admire them i am not only appreciative of technique and beauty but i am transplanted back to a time when i was desperate for help in making sense of what was going on. Your “ruthless clarity”, Martin, was a life preserver for me. I will always look at your prints with gratitude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
31 January, 02:03
Excellent interview Mark and Martin. thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
30 January, 01:33
I took a screen shot of Martin laughing and created my first .gif with it. Now to create some rare pepe gifs and learn more about NFTs.