Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
okay lets put our heads together to figure this out...

they say more FF are incoming.

we have a Patriotic Convoy that Canada says R terrorist

the convoy is supposed to be spending the night by Parliament (they say has walls around it)

Do you think some booms 💥 happen there
or on the way to DC??

I am arguing with myself.
these 34 satanic locations...

will these go 💥
one at a time or all at once.

How would you do it?
(remember this is based on white hats R in control)

I am also arguing with myself about war
how do you unite the world with war?
because you have to blame someone right?

Does anyone have any theories??
12:29 AM - Jan 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 January, 12:41
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
How do you unite the world? You take away the most respected leader, and the military who was supposed to save our world. Then we only have each other. The dark night of the soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 January, 12:44
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
That was their plan . No hope .
I think the military who was used to bring devastation to numerous Countries and who were disliked for that reason now have a chance to redeem themselves by bringing hope to a world lost but for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 January, 12:40
I was assuming Chyna would get ghe blame but now i think about it Pres Trump has said the people are trapped within a bad system like us . So that war would not be benficial .

All I can think of is that of is that there must be certain places of Satanic worship that are important to the Cabal and if those places and meeting areas are demolished then they will struggle to congregate, do their rituals and demoralize those still standing . I imagine those places of darkness that have not already been cleared are on that list.
Apart from 3 Gorges dam which I understand is one of them and has to go because of the bitcoin mining and gross practises downstream. The area downstream has apparently already been mostly cleared of civilians .

Gregg Hess @gregghess
30 January, 12:34
Canada may not be a monarchy, but it's a UK territory...RESEARCH British monarchy historical abdication...it has happened often.