JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
29 January, 01:07
Ka-BQQM soon?

#WhiteHouse about to implode and come down at #FreeFall speed like the #WorldTradeCenter buildings on 9/11?

“The White House is being prepared for DEMOLITION.” ~ Benjamin Fulford

#Wwgowga
#SaveTheChildren
#StandAgainstEvil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
But, what EXACTLY, does that accomplish? And we put stock in what the CIA tells us? I sure don't! Besides, where will Brandon and his family live now? Many in the general populace still believe he IS the president and they will be all confused, let alone poor old Joe who doesn't know where he most of the time anyway! Yeah, this should be an interesting tale for the MSM to spin!! I'm sure Russia will be part of this somehow too!
09:28 AM - Jan 29, 2022
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 January, 09:49
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
The white house is a satanic building and will be destroyed along with ALL the other satanic buildings around the world. God isn't having it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 10:15
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I get it, but just destroying a building that supposedly represents evil, doesn't change the fact that evil still exists. EVIL itself is what must be destroyed and GOD and His army of Patriots are all over it!!!

got your six @gotyoursix
29 January, 09:44
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
"Brandon" has NEVER lived in the White House..... he is on location.

29 January, 09:51
In response got your six to his Publication
Yes, yes.....we know about the "movie set!" I was being sarcastic.......MOST of us know there has been no one living there since Trump left. Brandon lives in his own "little world!"