TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
25 January, 07:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
25 January, 09:03
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
This is disappointing. I know they say Rasmussen reports is trustworthy but I hope to think this is off. To know that there is still 42% of America that believes the media is trustworthy, then we all have lots more work to do. ugh! 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
😊have faith... nothing is as it appears...... even this poll.. just take a look worldwide at the amount of people that have stood up for the convoy... that should answer your question to the real polls..😊
08:36 PM - Jan 28, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 January, 08:45
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Thank you. I have a hard time believing this is true. 💗

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 January, 08:48
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
it's ok... its from past trauma that we all have been through with these evil scumbags... just live in the moment and celebrate.. let it lift you heart and soul... i think you will be surprised at how it makes you feel..