17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Whether it takes one month, or the rest of my life, I'm all in.

"My brave fellows, you have done all I asked you to do, and more than could be reasonably expected; but your country is at stake, your wives, your houses, and all that you hold dear. You have worn yourselves out with the fatigues and hardships, but we know not how to spare you. If you will consent to stay one month longer, you will render that service to the cause of liberty, and to your country, which you probably can never do under any other circumstances."

WRWY
WWG1WGA
09:38 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
01 February, 03:09
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
i am here as long as i am needed! i will never gove up! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 January, 09:05
I gave an Oath. Foreign or domestic, I will be here until I'm not needed anynmore or until we have our country back. I will fight for freedom until we have it. Is there another choice that I missed. We win or we lose the fight against evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JASON KUYKENDALL @Jasonkuykendall42
01 February, 05:31
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
IM ALL IN AND IM ALL OUT OF RAID ITS PAST TIME TO BRING THESE GODLESS COCK ROACHES DOWN

Jones Tee @jones0520
31 January, 07:28
All in

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
31 January, 06:18
All in!!

bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
31 January, 04:03
all in for Flynn! #wwg1wga

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 January, 12:36
im never leaving !!! wrwy!!!

Charissma _15 @Riley
31 January, 11:34
Amen🙏
WWG1WGA

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
31 January, 11:03
#MeToo !

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 January, 10:45
I have this quote saved....I truly hope this comment doesn’t fall under “disinfo necessary”.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
31 January, 10:43
Same. All in. The Truth stands. Once you've seen it, there's no unseeing it. We're awake. We're not going back to sleep.
#PatriotsUnite
#darktolight
#wwg1wga
#GodWins

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
31 January, 10:22
IM ALL IN the alternitive is not acceptable

Linda Parr @Truered71777
31 January, 10:15
truth trusting the Plan
prayers for all Patriots
faith in Trump Flynn Military Patriots
God Speed
God Bless
may all return safe after missions
Amen

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
31 January, 10:07
Im all in! Took fight to FB in liberal California 4 months ago and Twitter over 2 yrs ago and 4 accounts suspended. I will never give up.

Martha Smith @Victura54
31 January, 10:03
Still here! Still holding the line! Will do so to my commander in chief says otherwise
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
Still here! Still holding the line! Will do so to my commander in chief says otherwise
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Martha Smith @Victura54
🇺🇸💪🏼♥️

Caroline Q. Clementine @c_q_clementine1
31 January, 10:02
the 30 is up..
Time...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 10:01
WWG1WGA 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 #HoldTheLine #NeverGiveUp

Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 10:01
We are all committed to the Great Awakening and the taking down of the Cabal and we are here until the last one falls. For God and For Country. #wwg1wga

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
31 January, 09:55
Agree!! #HoldTheLine

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
31 January, 09:51
***HUBBY IS READING TRUMP HAS BEEN ARRESTED - IT'S ON FOX NEWS - ANYONE HAVE ANY NEWS OR IS THIS A BUNCH OF BS LIKE NORMAL???***

Lois Lane @Desrev01
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
Turn off Fox. Disinformation. There isnot 1 Channel that has any idea whats going on. Follow the digital soldiers. Fox is dead.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
31 January, 03:01
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
If true it is actually a good thing you maybe shocked me saying that but... Any trail he has he can use full disclosure remember he declassified EVERYTHING before he left office x