Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
27 January, 11:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 January, 12:03
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Lin Wood, who is, himself, a PLANT who picks up where the Deep State left off in trying to destroy Mike Flynn, is a FAKE patriot. It makes sense that he would post things by another FAKE, who happens to be the pedophile Holmseth. Fakes tend to gravitate toward each other.

Just as Holmseth portrays himself as someone concerned with child sex trafficking but who is clearly a pedophile and a fake, so Lin Wood portrays himself as a patriot concerned with fixing the 2020 election but who clearly influenced gullible GA voters NOT to vote, though Trump and Vernon Jones told them TO vote, thus resulting in our losing TWO Congressional seats to the Democrats. Wood ATTACKS PATRIOTS CONSTANTLY, but his main target is General Flynn - no different than the Deep State's main target.

Wood is escaping some justice right now ONLY because I can't get on Telegram via my desktop. He would not last in the same ring with me.

If you want to know more, just scroll my page. You'll find plenty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
Wow, very interesting!
Appreciate your input & I will check out your page!
Thank…Q
12:12 PM - Jan 28, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 January, 12:51
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
You're very welcome.🙂