Only people mentioned by RAW68PLUMBER in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
28 January, 12:03
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Lin Wood, who is, himself, a PLANT who picks up where the Deep State left off in trying to destroy Mike Flynn, is a FAKE patriot. It makes sense that he would post things by another FAKE, who happens to be the pedophile Holmseth. Fakes tend to gravitate toward each other.

Just as Holmseth portrays himself as someone concerned with child sex trafficking but who is clearly a pedophile and a fake, so Lin Wood portrays himself as a patriot concerned with fixing the 2020 election but who clearly influenced gullible GA voters NOT to vote, though Trump and Vernon Jones told them TO vote, thus resulting in our losing TWO Congressional seats to the Democrats. Wood ATTACKS PATRIOTS CONSTANTLY, but his main target is General Flynn - no different than the Deep State's main target.

Wood is escaping some justice right now ONLY because I can't get on Telegram via my desktop. He would not last in the same ring with me.

If you want to know more, just scroll my page. You'll find plenty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
28 January, 12:12
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Wow, very interesting!
Appreciate your input & I will check out your page!
Thankā€¦Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 January, 12:33
no thank you

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 January, 11:49
I'll give you what I have so far in response:
1. Timothy Charles Holmseth:
"I have been informed" BY WHOM?
"I am told" BY WHOM?
"I am told" BY WHOM?
"I'm told" BY WHOM?
"I'm told" BY WHOM?
"I'm told" BY WHOM?
"Melania's task force (aka PPTF)"
"Dear Sheriff Cuellar,
Respectfully yours."
29 supposed attachments, the content of which is not shared.
Pics below show Holmseth is a PEDOPHILE and a FUGITIVE.
There exists NO Pentagon Pedophile Task Force. This is a concoction of Holmseth, as are his "credentials".
THE_HIGH_COMMAND (username) = Holmseth
2. David Lester Straight has also concocted his "credentials."

28 January, 12:14
Yourā€¦Amazing!
Thankā€¦Q šŸ‘šŸ’ŖšŸŽ„šŸ¤žšŸ˜Ž

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
28 January, 12:37
Dear God - we pray for Your guidance in this horrible pit of vipers. We do not know what You know and we are horrified at what is happening to the children. We ask that You show us the way that we can insure that no more little children will be abducted, raped, tortured and murdered on our watch. We can not do this without YOUR help and YOUR GUIDANCE. God please hear our prayer, send your mighty army of angels to rescue those children still alive who are being abused. You know the evil ones and YOUR JUDGEMENT is beyond reproach. We believe You will condemn all those who are guilty of harming any of these little ones. Humbly we wait for You to show us the way. In the name of Your Son Jesus we ask it. AMEN

dennis scribner @Scribe_1
27 January, 11:14
rich. thanks for posting this. i could not get it to work on another site earlier today

28 January, 12:17
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
My pleasure!
I checked it again 2 now B working with the 22 min/30 sec video + reading information too:))
Hope it works 4 U!
šŸ‘šŸŽ„šŸ¤žšŸ™šŸ’ŖšŸšššŸš›šŸ‘