Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
05 February, 06:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 January, 02:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 03:16
They killaried themselves....5d chess Bitche$.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 January, 07:04
Notice publication: 10/07 😎 ...and its active.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
28 January, 06:11
WHO IS GOING TO CONTROL THE LEDGER OF THIS DISTRIBUTION ? WILL WE NEED TO BE CHIPPED IN ORDER TO USE IT? CAN WE BE CUT OFF FROM OUR OWN MONEY? IT ALL SOUND GOOD BUT IM STILL QUESTIONING EVERYTHING

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
28 January, 06:01
BANK PATENTS

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 January, 05:48
444 satge set

numbers letters add up to a very interesting

+1000

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
28 January, 02:35
Ehrling - This Is My Passion | 1 Hour - YouTube

Follow Ehrling: https://soundcloud.com/ehrlinghttps://instagram.com/haraldehrling/https://www.facebook.com/EhrlingMusic

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 January, 01:33

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
28 January, 12:16

Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 January, 09:21
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
@vincentkennedy VK, the Western Australian govt talked about this yesterdsy in their presser about monitoring peoples O2 Sats with Pulse Oximetre and [THEY] said it could only be monitored from over East !!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
28 January, 11:24
I have been single mom of 5 just scraping by for while- I need courage if this is XRP to anyone that is NOT a financial advisor...
JUST say "go" or "ok" ...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
28 January, 07:37
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I see it this way, I save wherever I can, then buy shares. It's at 60 cents at last time I checked. Skipping my cup of coffee a day buys me 35 units a week. Right now, only a few exchanges sell it. If it hits mainstream, it will go up. How much, who knows. Good luck to you.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 January, 12:30
I am buying when i can .
In the Simpsons Bart is writing lines on a blackboard in class . His lines were
“XRP will be at 589 by end of year”
The Simpsons have predicted other things so thought i may give this a try.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
I have been single mom of 5 just scraping by for while- I need courage if this is XRP to anyone that is NOT a financial advisor...

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 January, 02:20
I have 15,000 xrp. Just buy a little it doesn't cost much.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 January, 07:09
Whatever you can afford $5 here, $10 there will go a long way later. ❤️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 January, 11:01
A framework is provided for an automated and distributed system including onboarding to a network utilizing a digital ledger, payment processing and settlement, and a data marketplace in which users control access to their data.

https://patents.google.com...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 January, 10:11
USA!
Q41
more 1111 vibes!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 January, 10:04
Seems like the distributed ledger & zero knowledge proof simplifies & automates the credentialing process. Will be interesting to see how this takes off. I’m curious how my work in FinTech will reshape in the B2B transaction space in the future as all these things shift on multiple fronts.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 January, 09:34
Looks like the Green New Deal has nothing to do with the Eco System, a climate proposal but the processing of money, the climate of the people. Look what they call it, DISTRIBUTED CREDIT ECOSYSTEM. This is their next step toward chipping.

They are trying to ease and convince people into believing that the only real way to secure their identity is to be chipped. Then no one can steal anything. However, that is fallible as well. Computer chips can be hacked. There is NO SUCH THING AS SECURITY in this world.

US2021192520A1 DISTRIBUTED CREDIT ECOSYSTEM

A framework is provided for an automated and distributed system including onboarding to a network utilizing a digital ledger, payment processing and settlement, and a data marketplace in which users control access to their data

https://www.patentguru.com...

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
28 January, 09:33
Patent held by Synchrony bank, one of the largest credit card issuers. Looks like you will be able to make purchases with fiat currency or crypto and will calculate the exchange rate and will use XRP.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
Bye Bye Central Banks!

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
28 January, 09:32

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 January, 09:27
; )
YOU GUYYYYS 🤜🙏🤛

Stop Complaining @TinaR
28 January, 11:51
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 January, 09:17

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 January, 09:06
US20210192520A1 - Distributed credit ecosystem but not sure what that means for all of us??

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
28 January, 08:57
The new financial system? ISO20022?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 January, 08:54
Thanx, nice read!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 January, 09:01
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
PSA FOR THE INVESTMENT & COIN SURFERS...

IF YOU READ THIS POST AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I STAND ON CRYPTOCURRENCIES THAT'S GREAT CAUSE I DIDN'T SAY SO!

SO...

~DO~NOT~CONTACT~ME~ABOUT~ANYTHING ~CRYPTO~OR~INVESTMENS~OF~ANY~KIND~!!!!!

I DO NOTHING FOR PROFIT HERE SO I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE FOR MONEY OR PROFIT! FREE=FREE, SO I AM HERE FOR OUR FREEDOM NOT MONEY! I AM TIRED OF THE OFFERS, STOP IT!

... Fighter @Fighter
28 January, 08:44

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
We have been in the movie since 01-06-2017, when DJT took the reigns and went after the deep state cabal. Hold tight, but don't worry, credits will roll soon.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
28 January, 08:25
searched in images...Only pic...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
28 January, 08:14
When you kids can lay it down in layman's terms it will be a wonderful thing for us old dogs. I'm just a carpenter, I take them there big boards and I chop em up and make them there little boards.

Chloe Smith @Chloedaze
28 January, 08:17
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
😂😂😂💖 Agree👊👊

... Fighter @Fighter
28 January, 06:42

... Fighter @Fighter
28 January, 08:34
66- False Flag

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
And satan was cast down by God and he took with him 33% of God's Angels leaving 66% in Heaven
Nana heard that the 66% to satan and his demons is us.
And that their throw offs on the 666 are spells against us.
That is what I heard and the woman did proof out her theory in Bible verses.